Success Stories From Our Patients!
- The staff and doctors take their time with you and I genuinely feel like they care. You’re not just a number to them. I’m so happy my primary doctor recommended me to them. If you need an eye doctor, this is the place to go.
- Dr M. Neal at Anaheim Eye Institute, he is truly a great ophthalmologist, compassionate, spends time with patient. The best part, he tells you that he will submit a progress report to my primary care physician after our visit. This is what I mean by continuity of professional medical care!! They also have a wonderful team, all working together, and truly value their patients.
- I have been coming here ever since I first started wearing glasses/contacts about 15 years ago. They have been AMAZING! The doctors and staff have always exceeded my expectations. I wouldn’t trust my eyes at any other doctor’s office, I’m a lifetime patient!
- The staff was awesome and very helpful. Thank you Anaheim Eye Institute!
- Very nice place to go to. I didn’t have a long wait and the people there are very professional.
- I recently had cataract surgery on both eyes (two surgeries, one eye at a time), and I am just THRILLED! Dr. Neal, the staff at the Anaheim Eye Institute, the nurses at United Pacific Surgery Center, Dr. Raesian are all first rate, and at the “top of their game!” I highly recommend all of them to anyone needing eye care. Dr. Neal is a gifted surgeon, and his staff ALL actually care very much about the well-being of their patients. I’ve had several follow-up appointments since my surgery, and I have always been attended to promptly and very courteously. My only regret is not having known about the Anaheim Eye Medical Group previously.
- I am very proud to say that on my initial appointment, I was seen very promptly with enough time to discuss in detail the analysis of the initial evaluation, treatment plan of Laser Surgery for removal of bilateral cataract and implant of Acry Sof IQ TORIC lenses with Dr. Neal. The staff members were extremely friendly and knowledgeable and professional – they took time and completed all the testing prior to being seen by the doctor.
- Dr. Neal took his time in discussing the operative procedure and in the Surgical Center he was always present at every step of the procedure with briefing the progress . I also had continued follow up post surgery, and every precaution was taken to avert any complication. I am practicing Internist/Immunologist and without any hesitation I will recommend not only my family members and friends, but also my peers practicing in the field of Medicine to Dr. Neal for their eye problems. It was a pleasure to know and be treated by an outstanding physician.